Our Volunteer Programs
We’re proud to offer many ways to serve your community at John Muir Health. Some volunteers work behind the scenes, while others interact directly with patients, visitors, staff, and doctors. We’ll help match you with a role that suits your interests and abilities.
In addition to personal satisfaction, volunteers may receive discounts on tickets for local activities and products. Those interested in healthcare careers will gain valuable experience. After 100 hours of service, a reference may be provided
Why Volunteer With Us?
- Personal satisfaction of helping those in your community
- Those interested in healthcare will gain valuable experience
- After 100 hours of service, we’re able to provide you with a reference
- Volunteers may receive discounts on tickets for local activities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Satisfactory background check through hireright.com
- Two acceptable references needed
- Proof of negative TB blood test (we can provide free test)
- Attendance at a group interview, orientation, and any required training
- Minimum commitment of at least 6 months